These images are part of a studio project in which we had to create 3 interesting and individual photographs of fruit and vegetables. I chose to concentrate on the juxtaposition between the natural qualities of the fruit and veg and the man made qualities of the interior spaces in which they are shot; how they differ and how they can compliment each other. I’m also exploring different colour tones and moods which can be created in a series of images.
1. Refraining from producing speech or vocal sound.
2. Unable to vocalize, as certain animals.
3. Music. Devices used to muffle or soften the tone of an instrument.
4. To soften or muffle the sound of.
5. To soften the tone, color, shade, or hue of.